Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring brings Renewal in Curve

One of the blessings of having been born and raised in Tennessee is the joy of seeing all four season each year! I enjoy every season and have great anticipation for the next to come, each bringing it own uniqueness. Each season reminds me of what a magnificent and beautiful God we serve who is the Creator of it all. 


Things which I look forward to with the change in season:
Fall: leaves changing colors, chili, football, nice weather, Thanksgiving, bonfires, sweaters, etc. 
Winter: Christmas, snow, homemade hot chocolate, more college football, Eric's Birthday, etc.
Summer: warm weather, a tan, My Birthday, no school, canning, etc.

Spring has graced our presence in Curve in the last two weeks and it has brought a refreshment to Eric and I. We have noticed since being married how the sprouting of green grass, beautiful red buds, blooming dogwoods, and buttercups that sprinkle West Tennessee bring a since of refreshment to our souls.  The Lord has used the season of Spring to renew our souls and remind us of his sovereign rule over all creation. 

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment