Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hot Summer Days

When you live in Tennessee there is one thing everyone experience during the summer and it is hot, humid days. Since it's Coleman's first summer I have been teaching him how to deal with hot, humid summer days.....POOL time. It is great for baby because he loves the water and needs some Vitamin D and great for mom to get a little tan. 






Our Prescription for a heat advisory is stay inside or in the water wearing lots of sunscreen! 

Coleman and I took a trip to Hobby Lobby this week and Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations (Yes, I got ideas for my Christmas trees already going off in my head! I love Christmas!) are already on the shelves. I was telling my sweet husband last night that the Lord is so good that by the end of one season we yearning for next to arrive! I was getting fall fever in Hobby Lobby! I love decorating for fall, too!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog! And love your sweet pictures of Coleman!!!!

    ReplyDelete